It is a requirement for all organisations who provide care to be registered with CQC. Comberton surgery is registered with CQC for all regulated activities. CQC carry out inspections of organisations on a regular basis. Comberton surgery’s inspection was carried out in December 2015.
Staff have specific areas of responsibility:
- Safeguarding – Dr Wheatley (deputy Dr Gathern)
- Caldicott Guardian – Dr Mills
- Prescribing – Dr Kent
- Diabetes – Dr Mills
- Asthma and COPD – Dr Mills and Janice Mills
- Palliative Care – Dr Wheatley
- Infection Control – Philippa O’Brien
- QOF – Dr Mills
- CQC accountable person – Dr Gathern
- Elderly care – Dr Shepherd
The surgery is very pleased to have received a ‘good’ rating from CQC in all areas.
View our full Report by Clicking Here.